Equi-Trek are the leading manufacturers of equestrian and leisure vehicles, supplying to the UK and overseas.
We currently have a vacancy for Service and Repair Technician to join our expanding Service and Repair Department.
The main duties will include servicing trailers, horseboxes and motorhomes (body/habitation repairs), assessing trailers/vehicles prior to repair and completing repairs to a high standard.
All candidates must have vehicle mechanical experience (LCV or HGV is preferred).
Full training will be provided to the right person, where you will be taught the duties of the department including:
- Servicing trailers, horseboxes and motorhomes
- Internal and External repairs
- Interior fittings
- Gas and Electrical testing
- Damp testing
- Habitation checks
- Insurance work
- General Customer Service
This is a permanent full-time position.
In return, we offer:
• £9.00 - £9.20 per hour basic rate
• 21 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
• Up to five extra holidays through our Long Service Scheme
• Free on site parking
• Standard working hours are 8:00-16:30, Monday to Friday.
Application deadline: 25/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.20 per hour
Send your CV and covering letter to